At Wired Impact, we sum up what we do pretty simply:
We make websites for nonprofits.
We know a website can and should be more than simply a pretty place for people to see what you do. It should have a meaningful impact on your organization, such as:
- Boosting fundraising by inspiring website visitors to become donors and helping you maintain relationships with past donors
- Increasing volunteerism by connecting you with new volunteers and easing the process of managing volunteer events
- Raising awareness of your organization by publishing content that resonates with potential supporters and making information easy for them to find
- Serving your community by sharing educational content or offering tools your community members rely on
We believe your website should be more than an online brochure. It should be helping your organization do more good in your community.
Check out our website: http://wiredimpact.com/
- Web design and development
- Content strategy
- Measurement and analytics
- Search engine optimization
- Social media strategy
- Website audits and reviews
We’re social and quite friendly, so if you have any questions or just feel like reaching out, we’d love to hear from you.
Twitter | @wiredimpact
Facebook | fb.com/wiredimpact
Nonprofit Tech Blog | wiredimpact.com/blog
Of course you’ve seen the headlines saying that not getting enough care about health may increase your risk of myriad heartiness woes. That’s why online pharmacies have grown in popularity over the last years. What remedy is suitable for impotency? Topics like “azithromycin 500 mg” or “azithromycin buy online” are very popular now. Find out more through the links below. Now many men search online for the exact keyword “azithromycin tablets” on the Internet. The very significant point you need look for is “undefined”. However to diagnose a man’s sexual problem, the health care producer likely will begin with a thorough story of indication. When you visit a dispenser about erectile dysfunction, he or she ordinarily must take a detailed sexual history, request a number of blood tests to determine testosterone levels, and order an EKG if you’re over 50.